"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Monday, October 30, 2006

This Modern Love

- I wish I could post nasty pictures, or write something as vitriolic as Wee Shu Min's controversial masterpiece. Then more people would come visit my blog.

Stupid, the above sentence, right?

See, people want privacy to their thoughts, yet crave to be heard and appreciated. Ta-da! Here's the blog to the rescue.

I admit I was appalled by her article. But not surprised. Very few things surprise me these days. I always believe the youth of today are so totally cocooned, pampered and primmed by their parents that they will suffer once they get in touch with the real world.

Or rather, we will suffer once they get into our real world.

Wake up and smell the dung, I say.

- I am a private guy, but I speak my mind. I aim to please, but I like to be left alone. I love Chinese, but I edit grammar for an English newspaper. I have a rock band, but I don't have any groupies. I feel I'm creative, but I work the most conservative media company. I love sports, but I'm way too fat. I look young, but feel so old-fashioned.

I feel normal, but I'm full of paradoxes. This, modern, love?

- "When a man loves a woman/Can't keep his mind on nothing else/He'd trade the world/for a good thing he's found."

I wonder how many men nowadays can still fulfil this.

I wish I could be. But sometimes I can't make it on my own.

- Here comes your man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uncle... who say nobody reads your blog? tell me who, i go beat him/her up :D.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger toysrevil said...

dude, i visit your blog! but you just haveta try and update regularly lah NB! LOL

p/s: dirty pictures help too *muahahahahahaha*

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Big Fuzz said...

Sista and Brudder!!!

Good to have y'all here. I promise I'll try blog a beeeet more, yah?!

Fucking getting lazier as I get older.....

4:48 PM

 
Blogger toysrevil said...

"Fucking getting lazier as I get older" = dude, thatz my excuse lah! LOL - itz all good lah :)

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home