"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Back In The Saddle

- Resuming operations.....

- Am I the only one on this planet who feels that King Kong is not long enough? Why are people complaining about a three-hour thrill-a-thon, when they would gladly pay to watch a 90-min drivel like Chicken Little?? I just don't get it. 70 minutes of building-up is too long, when the whole film is 187 minutes long? If you don't have the time, then don't watch.

- No desert sight in Doha, only depressingly rich sheiks roaming around with their mummies, er, wives. Oops, a racial comment there?

- Oasis finally coming to my island. Can't wait till Feb.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Fuzz said...

That's why, brother, always empty your bladder before a three-hour show.

6:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, u were in doha? cool...

btw, u guys met up with minhao yet?

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home