"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Welcome To The Jungle

- One week spent in Hotel, er, Camp Pasir Laba. Great! Fourth year with the same ICT gang, and we're all wayang kings already. It was a lazy five days in the army.

- Never thought the army will recharge my batteries, but I'm bursting with new guitar ideas now. Sad but true.

- I guess The Beatles' "Lovely Rita" will be banned in the USA soon.

- Excellent interview on Paul McCartney, the remaining relevant member of the abovementioned band. The part where he talked about John and George was especially poignant. Let it be...

- September is always dormant. Nothing dramatic.

- Sorting through (and deleting a major junk of) my email inbox, came across this fine photolog of an old friend. She takes magical, poignant photos. How I wish I had picked up photography when younger. Ah well... (strums guitar)

- Keep fishing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Knox Karter said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

antiques logo

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home