"I've escaped it, a life wasted/And I'm never going back again." - Pearl Jam, "Life Wasted"

Friday, August 26, 2005

Drag The Waters

- Gratuitous sexual content appears for the first time on my blog. And who better to do so than the utterly hot Goddess Alba.

- I'm never gonna be able to vote, so long as I live in PM Lee land (AMK), and the damn social police rains scorn on every presidential candidate whom the govt doesn't endorse. Hey, who needs the garmen to step in, when these thought police act first? Kudos, JTC, Hyflux, that committee from that condominium. I feel sooooooooooooooooo safe. And stupid.

- Could you be successful in your work, like the job you're doing, and still hate the company you work in? I tell you, if I should go through another nine-day stretch without a day off, just because I have to cover someone's arse, I would reach the abovementioned karma state.

- Can I not be broke, for just once? Maybe for a year-long stretch? I'm such a spendthrift.

- I feel like going to Las Vegas again, I dunno why.

- Since I started this entry with a babe, gonna end with a babe too. Shaking with Sharapova. Yeah baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home